So... who's Liz
Well it took a while to figure that one out myself, but apparently I’m exactly who I’m supposed to be 🙂
Just a girl who’s lost her way in life many times, but also one who keeps getting up and fights on with a fierce drive to improve.
I’ve also been obsessed with self-help books since I was 24 when one such book, quite literally, saved my life. I've worked diligently since then on all aspects of my personal growth and well being.
A couple of years ago I made another conscious decision… to stop shrinking into places I’ve outgrown.
With a renewed sense of "self worth" it seems I’ve come full circle and now I’m obsessed with my new mission:
To help guide you in your quest to truly loving yourself, forgiving yourself and to just... Be Your "Best" Self.
How exactly am I going to do that?
I'll do it with some Straight Talk and Practical Solutions. Sharing things I’ve learned from real life experience, about better health, making money online, getting organized and enjoying improved relationships.
If you’re looking for official credentials, or fancy letters after my name, you won’t find them. I spent most of my career in the corporate world, I'm a Certified Nutritional Consultant, a content writer / author, a baby boomer and a survivor.
Problem solving comes naturally to me, and I’m like a sponge when I read. I was inspired recently by a quote I saw by Seth Godin …
“What comes naturally to you is Amazing to others”.
Our uniqueness is our superpower...that's awesome news!
I had a really hard time wrapping my head around that one. And as a result, my life has been a stream of 'not great' choices. I’ve worked some shitty jobs, and some pretty great ones. I’ve been in destructive relationships and some fantastic ones, but through it all I’ve learned a lot about myself and what makes people tick.
In fact…here are 7 things I know about You;
- You’re doing better than you think you are!
- You are “worthy” of all you have and MORE…you really are!
- You really want to be more organized, but geez it’s tough sometimes.
- You want to be healthier, physically and mentally.
- You want to make more money, and probably from home 🙂
- You want less stress in your life.
- You want your Relationships to be Happy & Easy.
Did I get any of those right? If yes…then you should keep reading!
Join my Empowered Plus+ Newsletter to get all 4!
Non-Techie Website Cheat Sheet
Work from Home Checklist
10 Home Remedies
Healthy Relationship Checklist
Then stay in touch for;
I promise to respect your busy inbox and keep your details private.
Grab My Free
"BETTER YOU" BUNDLE
So...What exactly is this website about?
It’s a place where you can find lots of free (fresh) helpful information – tips, solutions and practical tools you can start using immediately to get results with.
It's a place where I get vulnerable, open up and share.
For Your Benefit.
It’s a place that focuses on You developing the very best version of Yourself – whether you want to work on your physical or mental health.
It’s a place that focuses on You making more money from home – whether you want to start your own side gig for extra cash, ditch your full time job, or retire with dignity and some fun money!
It's a place that focuses on improving your relationships, and digs into Self Love, abuse and unhealthy destructive relationships.
It’s a place where I can pay all my gratitude forward, by saving you some time and making life a little easier for you.
Why should You Care?
Oh gosh…you don’t have to all!
But if you could use some great tips & practical solutions to things you’re struggling with in respect to your Health, your Wealth and your Relationships...
Then you’re in EXACTLY the right place!
Keep clicking around…you’ll be amazed at what you find.
10 Fun Facts about Liz:
- She laughs easily & sometimes it’s really loud!
- She’s been married (& divorced) more than once…
- She’s always got a jigsaw puzzle on the go – latest is 3000 pieces.
- She’s jumped (with a parachute) from a perfectly good plane…just for the thrill.
- She can’t stand fake, dishonest people.
- She loves Self help books.
- She’s resilient as hell, strong & loyal.
- She’s extremely task oriented - she makes lists and spreadsheets all the time.
- She’s written a book about a really bad time in her life and finally published it Jan 2020!
- She's on a mission to pay it all forward with immense gratitude.