Well it took a while to figure that one out myself, but apparently I’m exactly who I’m supposed to be :)
Just a girl who’s lost her way in life many times, but also one who keeps getting up, brushes herself off and fights on with a fierce drive to improve.
Personal Growth and developing the best version of myself is an important goal.
I’ve also been obsessed with self-help books since I was 24 when one such book, quite literally, saved my life.
I've worked diligently since then on all aspects of my personal growth and well being.
A couple of years ago I made another conscious decision… to stop shrinking into places I’ve outgrown.
That lost me some friends and colleagues, but now with my renewed sense of "self worth" it seems I’ve come full circle and now I’m obsessed with my new mission:
To help guide you in your quest to truly loving yourself, forgiving yourself and to just...
Be Your "Best" Self.
How exactly am I going to do that?
I’ll do it with some Straight Talk and Practical Solutions. Sharing things I’ve learned from real life experience, about better Health, Making Money, Getting organized and having Better Relationships.
If you’re looking for official credentials, or fancy letters after my name, you won’t find them. I have a high school education, and spent most of my career in the Corporate world, so I’m mostly self taught.
Problem solving comes naturally to me, and I’m like a sponge when I read.
I was inspired recently by a quote I saw by Seth Godwin …
“What comes naturally to you is Amazing to others”.
Read that again... let it sink in.
It was a real eye opener for me, maybe for you too.
Especially when considering that being your authentic self makes you stand out. When you understand that your uniqueness is your superpower...
You'll realize it's what actually makes you amazing!
I had a really hard time wrapping my head around that one.
And as a result, my life has been a stream of 'not great' choices. I’ve worked some shitty jobs, and some pretty great ones. I’ve been in destructive relationships and some fantastic ones, but through it all I’ve learned a lot about myself and what makes people tick.
In fact…here are 7 things I know about You;
- 1You’re doing better than you think you are!
- 2You are “worthy” of all you have and MORE…you really are!
- 3You really want to be more organized, but geez it’s tough sometimes.
- 4You want to be healthier, physically and mentally.
- 5You want to make more money, and probably from home :)
- 6You want less stress in your life.
- 7You want your Relationships to be Happy & Easy.
Did I get any of those right? If yes…then you should keep reading!
So...What exactly is this website about?
It’s a place where you can find lots of free (fresh) helpful information – tips, solutions and practical tools you can start using immediately to get results with.
It's a place where I get vulnerable, open up and share my messy journey...
For Your Benefit.
It’s a place that focuses on You developing the very best version of Yourself – whether you want to work on your physical or mental health.
It’s a place that focuses on You making more money from home – whether you want to start your own side gig for extra cash, ditch your full time job, or retire with dignity and some fun money!
It's a place that focuses on improving your relationships, and digs into Self Love, abuse and unhealthy destructive relationships as well.
It’s a place where I can share stuff with you that I’ve learned the hard way, stuff I’ve been taught, and stuff that comes easily to me.
It’s a place where I can pay all my gratitude forward, by saving you some time and making life a little easier for you.
“Why should You Care?”
Oh gosh…you don’t have to all!
But if you like straight talk, and you could use some great tips & practical solutions to things you’re struggling with in respect to your Health, your Wealth and your Relationships...
Then you’re in EXACTLY the right place!
Keep clicking around…you’ll be amazed at what you find.
10 Fun Facts about Liz:
- 1She laughs easily & sometimes it’s really loud!
- 2She’s been married (& divorced) more than once…
- 3She’s always got a jigsaw puzzle on the go – latest is 3000 pieces.
- 4She’s jumped (with a parachute) from a perfectly good plane…just for the thrill.
- 5She can’t stand fake, dishonest people.
- 6She loves Self help books.
- 7She’s resilient as hell, strong & loyal.
- 8She’s extremely task oriented - she makes lists and spreadsheets all the time.
- 9She’s written a book about a really bad time in her life and even though she's afraid to, she's about to publish it (yikes) in Jan 2020!
- 10She's on a mission to make good things happen from bad things that happened.